STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
With Rosebank College you can apply online or visit a campuses for assistance.
- To apply online, visit www.rosebankcollege.co.za
- Click the yellow “Apply” button, which will be on the top right of the Rosebank College website.
- Once you click the yellow button, it will take you to an online application form.
- Complete the application form as accurately as possible and click submit to send your application.
- Should you have difficulty applying online please contact them on 0861 253 276.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
STEP 2: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Pay the application fee at any ABSA branch, consult the fee schedule on the website for fees and banking details. Email proof of payment to the email address provided by the consultant or physically hand it in at your nearest campus. No cash is accepted at any Rosebank College campus.
NB: take note of the early and late application fees.
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Pay registration fee to book your seat. The registration is only confirmed once all documents have been received and admission criteria met.