In this post you’ll find out exactly how to apply to TUT (Tshwane University of Technology). You’ll find application info for both the hardcopy application process and the online application for TUT.
Pretty soon, you’ll be ready to apply to TUT. Sound good?
Apply to TUT through the online application form
A few things to remember when applying online to Tshwane University of Technology:
- Make sure you have an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying. Find out how.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- You may not fax any of these documents.
- Read and make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for online application.
How to complete the TUT online application
Click the link below to be directed to TUTs online application portal. Should you be presented with a blank page, try reload the page. If the problem persists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to TUT using a hardcopy application
You can apply by completing the hardcopy application form and either:
- post it to:
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
- or hand deliver to:
Central Admissions Office
Note: Please check the additional information on hard copy applications for more details on applying to distance campuses.