All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in University of the Witwatersrand, WITS and their Requirements.
The general public and all those interested in studying at the University of the Witwatersrand, WITS are hereby informed that the list of courses offered at the institution has been listed in the article and can be found below.
If you are looking for University of the Witwatersrand, WITS then you are finally in the right place especially if you have been searching so hard for it. Today, one of our article which you are currently reading now contains the official list of all the courses offered at the University of the Witwatersrand, also known as WITS.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE COURSES OFFERED AT UNIVERSITY OF THE WITWATERSRAND, WITS
Below is the full detail of all the undergraduate courses offered at the University of the Witwatersrand, WITS:
Faculty of Commerce, Law and Management
- Bachelor of Commerce: BCom.
- options include the double major flexible general BCom, or
- fixed curriculum specialisations in Accounting, Law, Information Systems, and the PPE, or
- popular fixed combinations are Economics and Finance or Management; Finance and Management or Insurance Risk Management; Human Resource Management and Management or Marketing; Management and Marketing or Insurance Risk Managment.
- Bachelor of Accounting Science: BAccSc
- Bachelor of Economic Science: BEconSc
- Bachelor of Laws: LLB
Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment
- Bachelor of Science (Engineering) – BSc Eng
- Bachelor of Engineering Science in Digital Arts – BEngSC (Digital Arts)
- Bachelor of Engineering Science in Biomedical Engineering – BEngSC(BME)
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies – BAS
- Bachelor of Science in Urban and Regional Planning – BSc (URP)
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Studies- BSc (CS)
- Bachelor of Science in Property Studies – BSc (PS)
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Health Sciences – BHSc (Biomedical Sciences, Biokinetics or Health Systems Sciences)
- Bachelor of Clinical Medical Practice – BCMP
- Bachelor of Dental Science – BDS
- Bachelor of Oral Health Sciences – BOHSc
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery – MBBCh
- Bachelor of Nursing – BNurs
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy – BSc(OT)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy – BPharm
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy – BSc(Physiotherapy)
Faculty of Humanities
- Bachelor of Arts – BA (3 years)
- A BA programme is made up of two major subjects and 16 additional courses. A major is a subject that you take from first year through to third year. This means you study the same subject in first, second and third year.
Professional and Specialist Programmes (all 4 years)
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Arts – BA Digital Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Dramatic Art – BA (Dramatic Art)
- Bachelor of Education – BEd
- Bachelor of Arts in Film and Television – BAFT
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts – BA Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Music – BMus
- Bachelor of Arts in Performing and Visual Arts – BA Performing and Visual Art
- Bachelor of Social Work – BA (Social Work)
- Bachelor of Audiology
- Bachelor of Speech-Language Pathology