Your admission to Lilitha College of Nursing is dependent on you meeting the specific general admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme (refer to the college admission requirements), enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
Here are the Lilitha College of Nursing Admission Requirements:
- A well written application letter accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of a valid grade 12 certificate with aggregate D or E/S (from 750 and above) – old certificate and meet minimum requirements for admission to a bachelor’s degree or diploma for the new certificate.
- Certified copy of 2017 Grade 11 end of the year report or term 1 Grade 12 report for candidates who are still doing Grade 12.
- The certificate or report must have the following subject as they are compulsory: English Level 3 and above/E symbol – old certificate and Biology (Life Sciences) Level 4 and above/D symbol –old certificates, other science subjects (Physical Science, Mathematics, Geography, Agriculture, Life Orientation) will be an added advantage as the Admission Point System (with minimum points of 18) will be utilized to select these candidates.
- Certified copy of study leave or letter from supervisor indicating that study leave is being processed for government employees.
- Certified copy of identity document.
- Certified copy of a marriage certificate for married candidates
- Curriculum vitae with reliable contact numbers and clear physical address indicating the town/farm/village of origin AS A CATCHMENT AREA