Welcome to the University of the Free State!
Pick a bright future with us and start your application to study in 2020 now!
Before you proceed with your application, kindly note the following important facts:
Application to study an UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME in 2020:
- Early bird applications for the Faculty of Health Sciences open on 1 March 2020, except for Bachelor of Nursing which will be opening soon. You can now apply for Bachelor of Optometry.
- If your second choice of study in is another Faculty, kindly send us an email with the programme you want to add as a second choice to email@example.com include your full names and ID number for ease of reference. Add your student number if this has been provided to you.
- Before you start your application process, make sure you have
- an active email address and a reliable cell phone number
- scanned copies (not photographs) of your identity document/passport and grade 11 final results.
- latest academic transcript and certificate of conduct if you are transferring from another tertiary institution
- Applications for all other programmes open on 1 April 2020.
Kindly contact the Faculty of your choice for details of when applications will open.
Apply Online To University Of The Free State (UFS)
University of the Free State (UFS) encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or paper based application forms soon as possible for 2020 academic year.
Application deadline is 30 September 2020
Institution: University of the Free State (UFS)To apply to study at UFS
DO THIS before you start: Scan your
- Identity document/passport if you are currently in Grade 12 (Including school stamp)
- School-end certificate if you have completed Grade 12
- Latest Academic transcript and certificate of conduct if you are transferring from another tertiary institution.
University contact numbers
Bloemfontein Campus: +27(0)51 401 9111
Qwaqwa Campus: Tel: +27(0)58 718 5000
South Campus: +27(0)51 401 9111
For general information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org